It is well known that both mega brothers Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan are going face to face in this elections, while the former one is chief  campaigner of Congress In Andhra Pradesh while later  is president of Janasena party which is  opposite to Congress, but till now both of them  didn’t  attack on each other, Pawan mentioned that he is against Congress but not Chiranjeevi while Chiru said that Pawan is like his brother and there are no rifts between them.


Few days back Pawan Kalyan released his book ISM into market, reacting on that Chiranjeevi said that “I dont understand how much humanism is there in that book”, while counter attacking that Pawan Kalyan replied that “There are people who find wrong with Ramayanam too, if they dont understand humanity then I think their knowledge is only limited till there, if anything goes wrong then I am ready to question Chiranjeevi too”, so by this it is clear that now mega family is no more united and rest all dont want Pawan Kalyan in politics.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Actress Photos
Movie Stills
Film News
Telugu Reviews
 
Top